We remain very attentive to the development of the COVID-19 situation and follow the recommendations of the relevant health authorities. As this unprecedented situation is changing every day, we remain watchful but also focused on delivering what is an important event for the Community. In case the symposium has to be postponed, registrations will automatically be valid for the new dates.
EuroQSAR Symposia are taking place since 1973 and constitute major scientific events in the field of computational drug design, with further applications in agricultural and environmental sciences.
The program will include the following sessions:
- QSAR without Borders
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Design
- Molecular Dynamics and Kinetics
- Chemical Space Annotation and Expansion
- Modelling Drug Safety
- Challenges in GPCR Drug Design
- Modelling Drug Transport Mechanisms
- Predicting Off-Target Pharmacology
- Network Medicine
- New Modes of Target Interaction
- New Trends in Quantum Mechanics
- Future Challenges Ahead
The 23rd EuroQSAR Symposium, entitled “Integrative Data-Intensive Approaches to Drug Design”, is organised on behalf of QCMS and is chaired by Jordi Mestres (IMIM Hospital del Mar Medical Research Institute). The Symposium will take place in Barcelona, September 20-24, 2020.
More information will be published on this website in the upcoming months!